Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Pools, Pools, Pools

 Hello, Hello! The last 2 weeks have been a blur. I have worked every day for 3 weeks now and am starting to feel the burn out. 


That being said I have kept up with my promise to make sure I am eating more and better. I am having breakfast before work nearly every day and am getting about 9 hours of sleep a night. My body honestly feels quite great for working 8am-6pm 7 days a week and working out 3 hours 6 days a week. It is very true that a mindset and a goal will keep you going. The physical challenge is nothing compared to the mental battle.

My hope for the next 2 weeks is to read the book I am currently on called Burn The Boats. I am only about 30 pages in but the writing of the author is quite unique and enjoyable. I need to find time around my busy schedule but I have hope.

One thing from the last week that I heard someone say that stuck with me is that we wake up to make money, to make memories. Sometimes those memories never come because those who we wish to make them with are no longer with us or our health is no longer good enough to make the memories we desired. The thing I got form this is to not sacrifice your future for today but do not hold back from memories in the desire to make them later. If you make a plan to make the memories fit into your life plan that is the optimal plan. Take risks and enjoy the ride. Being dumb and throwing your future away is not what I wish for anyone so make your decisions carefully and strategically but live to the fullest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pools, Pools, Pools

 Hello, Hello! The last 2 weeks have been a blur. I have worked every day for 3 weeks now and am starting to feel the burn out.  That being ...