Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Life is Like a Video Game

The past 2 weeks have been very hectic. I have lost track of time while trying to balance school, working on Dedicated Development, and trying to learn on my own. I have spent a lot of time trying to implement the idea of "leveling up."

Level Up

When I talk about leveling up I think of playing video games. In many games you level up your character or profile to obtain new items, skills and so on. The same idea I have began to implement to my own life. I am but a character in this world trying to level up. Right now I am in my early stages while still in school and trying to start a small company and brand.

I have neglected reading for a very long time because I am not a strong reader. It took me watching YouTube videos of motivational and educated individuals who said that knowledge has one of the highest return on investment (ROI). I have also learned that money is not the only thing that you can waste on useless things. Time is your most valuable resources and by wasting your time doing things that do not improve your character it is a waste. You only get one life, you may as well put it to use for your enjoyment or gain. 

Dedicated Development

It is crazy how things can morph in a matter of weeks. I have thought long and hard about what I am passionate about. I have decided that I am passionate about powerlifting and functional strength. Therefore I am trying to mold my company to those niches. 

I have taken some time to begin investing in myself and getting a better set up. I have bought a microphone set up for my desk top, a wireless microphone and am looking into cameras to begin recording more content. I think with all the tech available it would be a waste to not start analyzing online content and sharing my opinion and expertise. I have found OBS a great software for video creation and streaming. I hope to dive a little deeper and create my first video with myself casted in the corner analyzing some online content in the coming weeks.

Socials

I have spent some time starting different social media pages and chat boards to being building a community. I will link them here in the bottom of the post.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Pools, Pools, Pools

 Hello, Hello! The last 2 weeks have been a blur. I have worked every day for 3 weeks now and am starting to feel the burn out.  That being ...